Event Category: Conferences
This training aims to provide participants with the skills and knowledge necessary for marketing within organisations. You will understand what online advertising is and we will explain the importance of digital campaign tools, planning, implementing and monitoring digital marketing. We will also explain the role of the essential elements of digital campaigns and describe the links between each technique, how each tool of the digital communications mix can be coordinated effectively and how the digital communications mix can be measured and monitored effectively.
In this training you’ll learn:
- Search advertising terms and tactics
- Essential digital marketing jargon, the key channels and the underlying principles
- Integrated Search Marketing strategies
- Online display advertising networks and banner formats
- Optimise websites for search engines and create Pay Per Click campaigns that efficiently deliver traffic to your site
Who Should Attend?
- eCommerce Managers
- Marketers and Agencies
- Business Managers
- IT Managers