Event Category: Conferences
The FUNDAMENTALS OF DEVELOPING RENEWABLE ENERGY PLANTS course will provide a comprehensive understanding of the different types of renewable energy sources and where they could best be applied in order to generate clean energy to power Africa’s appliances, homes, businesses and cities. The course also details the activities that need to be fulfilled in order to transform a renewable energy project from concept to construction then operation.
Who should attend
– Fund managers looking to finance renewable energy plants
– Individuals or groups looking to develop renewable energy projects
– Project managers that would like to understand opportunities in the renewable energy market
– Technical advisors or technical experts (engineers, technologists) and contractor that wish to play a role in the deployment of renewable energy plants.
– Legal firms that would like to understand the renewable energy space to assist in PPA, Land Agreements and Implementation Agreements (etc.).