You are here: Home / Reply To: I am new to blogging. What SEO mistakes should I avoid?
Newbies in blogging usually make several SEO mistakes that affects their blogs.
The following are common SEO mistakes that you should avoid;
1. Plagiarizing other writers’s contents. This refer to coping nd pasting other’s content. This is a capital NO. It affects your blog’s ratings. Make sure that your contents are your own original content.
2. Duplicating contents. Don’t duplicate ur own contents or that of others. Readers are looking for fresh knowledge based contents. Don’t duplicate what you had posted some months ago.
3. Writing poorly and less or short contents.
4. Awkward designs on your blog.
5. Ignoring your readers. Always ensure that you respond to your readers’ comments nd questions. It makes your blog interactive and interesting.