You are here: Home / Reply To: Why is Google adsense not approving my aplication?
There are certain conditions that must be met to qualify for Google Adsense.
If you are lacking in one or more, Google might not approve your site for AdSense.
To get your site approved for Google Adsense, ensure you do the following:
1) Write Quality Content
2) I advice that you have at least 30 unique blog post.
3) Your site should be well-designed and easy to navigate
5) Have at least 20-50 unique visitors, especially on the page that you place your Adsense code
6) Apply with a top-level domain like .com, .net, .org, .ng, etc.
7) Also submit your website to search engines for easy indexing