Odanye Hezekiah
Keymaster

I remember when I first applied for Adsense. The huge disappointment after I was rejected over and over again. And the joy after I finally got approved. I probably applied about 12 times.

I learnt some lessons along the way:

1) There is no hard and fast rule. What worked for some people might not work for you. about the number of posts you need for AdSense approval. The general consensus is that on an average you need atleast 30 quality posts before AdSense approves your account.

2) Keep making your blog better, then reapply. Someday your blog/website will be good enough.about the number of posts you need for AdSense approval. The general consensus is that on an average you need atleast 30 quality posts before AdSense approves your account.

3) Focus less on Adsense and worry more about creating quality content for your readers.about the number of posts you need for AdSense approval. The general consensus is that on an average you need atleast 30 quality posts before AdSense approves your account.

Here are some tips that can also be useful:
1.) Write high quality contents.
2.) Make sure your site is search engine friendly.
3.) Have sufficient contents or posts.
4.) It is even better if your blog domain is at least 6 months old.
5.) Be serious to choose content images.
6.) Don’t have Adsense prohibited content:

If you follow all the above mentioned tips, you are most likely to get your Adsense application approval. Best of luck.