Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Odanye Hezekiah
    Keymaster

Is it possible for young minds like myself to be millionaires by 30 or the trend is to wait till 65 like many of our fathers before being able to boast of good money.

Profile photo of Odanye Abosede
    Odanye Abosede
    Participant

It is hard to make your first Million below age 25 because the general perception is “Go to School, Make a good Grade and then You get a Good Job “. But that no longer works. And the shock is showing everywhere.
    It is harder here in Nigeria where we get outta school late and before u know it age and responsibilities have cut up. Plus there are no available Jobs & it’s difficult to raise capital for Entrepreneurship.

Profile photo of Lynda O.
    Lynda O.
    Participant

I think age is not a factor for getting rich but if you are lucky and you render your services as a good entrepreneur then you have a chance of becoming one. However, if there is an age range, I think 25 to 45 years.

Adegoke
    Participant

There is no specific age at which one should be a millionaire & you can’t get ahead of yourself when it comes to making money. There are lots of factors that contribute to money-making and there is no specific age that is strictly laid-out as one at which if you are unable to boast of at least a million Naira in your account, you’d be considered a failure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.