Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Odanye Hezekiah
    Keymaster

Branding For Her (BHF) is a nonprofit Initiative to support and encourage women entrepreneurs and women aspiring to startup a business by offering Free and effective Brand Identity Development and Brand Support that will make their products/services standout

“From our study many women tend to drop their ideas when they could not afford the roll-out cost for effective branding and strategy for their ideas, services or products.”

This initiative is to encourage more women to step into the entrepreneur space and help them through effective branding and strategy to get there product/service ready for the market, and also to put them in the front role as job/opportunities creator for women to bridge the gender equality gap.

These is the Pilot Stage of our program and we’re giving up to $7500 worth of Branding and Strategy Service to 15 Selected Beneficiaries.

We want to support selected Women Entrepreneur with the following services worth $500 each at no cost; Logo Identity, Collateral Design (Business Card, Letterhead, Envelops), E-Invoice and Receipt Design, Social Media Account Setup and Branding, Responsive One Pager Website Design (No Hosting Plan), Training and Consultancy.

For More Information:
    Visit the Official Webpage of the Branding For Her Initiative Program 2016 : https://vc4a.com/coolwork-universal/branding-for-her-initiative/
    Application Deadline: July 13th 2016

Profile photo of lloyd watson
    lloyd watson
    Participant

I consider this one as a great source for business management, this is truly one good idea to get part of and practice the right methodology  for kickstarters and business startups just like what I have. Thanks to this, hopefully, these articles gives me powerful thoughts of business confidence and implementation. As of today, I am currently attending workshops about branding business and products, our foundation actually starts here at http://eatmywords.com/services/names/.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.