Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tiwa
    Tiwa
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am interested in making money online from adsense, so I want to cover all grounds before applying for one. I want to know how Google pays website owners in Nigeria. Or do I need to use an address in the US to receive payments.

Please, anyone that makes money using adsense from Nigeria should please put me through. Thanks!

Profile photo of wale
    wale
    Participant

Google AdSense is one of my favorite techniques for monetizing new blogs.

Luckily, there are different payment options for different countries. Google adsense supports Electronic Funds Transfer, Cheque facility and pay by Western Union Quick Cash, etc.

For Nigerians, I am familiar with two these options:

1) Get your check by mail using DHL

2) Wire Transfer

The first option is straight forward. Google will mail the check to your verified address. You might be charged for this service.

The second option(wire transfer) is easier and faster. Google started offering this service in August 2014 ( I hope am right).

To setup for wire transfer:

1) Sign in to AdSense.

2) Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen

3) From the dropDown list, select “Payments”.

4) Click Payment settings.

5) Click Add new form of payment.

6) Choose the radio button for “wire transfer to bank account”.

7) Fill in your bank account information and click save.

You are required to enter the following five mandatory bank account information:

1) Account Holder Name:
    You should have to write the name of account holder. But, please make sure that the name and address listed on your AdSense account match what’s listed on your bank account.

2) Bank name: e.g First Bank, UBA, GTBank

3) SWIFT-BIC Code:
    Bank Identifier Code (BIC) is widely known as SWIFT code which is a unique identification code for a particular bank.

The SWIFT code consists of 8 or 11 characters. The first 4 characters are bank code and next 2 characters are country code. Thereafter next 2 characters are location code and last 3 characters are for branch code.

4) Bank Account Number:
    You may provide your any bank account number in which you want to receive your AdSense earnings.

5) Intermediary bank details (optional):
    Intermediary bank name and Intermediary bank SWIFT-BIC shall be entered if your wire transfer is going through an intermediary bank which is US based bank. eg, CITIBANK, NEW YORK is the intermediary bank for GTBank.

That’s all. Have fun.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.