Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tobi Odanye
    Tobi Odanye
    Keymaster

There is this buzz about email marketing. What is it about and how can I promote my business using email marketing?

Profile photo of OluwaseyePaul
    OluwaseyePaul
    Participant

What is E-Mail Marketing?

Email marketing is a way of marketing in which we send emails to our customers or subscribers regarding our product or business information including latest offers and other information.

Advantages of E-Mail Marketing:

As per my personal view, there are few major benefits offered by email marketing. I would like to mention few of them like:
    1. Email marketing helps in organizing the current network of contacts. It helps in organizing the existing clients, past clients, potential clients, association members, networking contacts etc.
    2. It provides an ability to design an email newsletter template to match the current branding standards. Important elements include colors, logos, layouts etc.
    3. The biggest advantage of email marketing is the ability to capture visitors towards the website. It will allow the website visitors to enter their contact information.

Profile photo of wale
    wale
    Participant

You can use Email marketing to Promote a business directly to the customers. The email is drafted in a way that it includes all the details related to the Products or services. It is highly targeted as you can directly reach to the client and this technique is self measurable. You can easily track the success of your campaign.
    You cannot just sent email with your product to a potential customer. First you need to send email to ask if he is interested, then you can send him an offer. Otherwise it is spam.

Adejumo
    Participant

A type of direct digital marketing that uses electronic mail (also called email or e-mail) as the marketing communication delivery method. Email marketing is used in a number of ways by organizations and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building, acquiring or converting customers, company advertisements, or for communicating promotional offers and more.
    Grow your email list patiently and send quality messages. Do not buy email lists from online sites. No one likes spam.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.