Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lema
    Lema
    Participant

Google adsense keeps sending me this message:

Site does not comply with Google policies: We’re unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines.

This is the 4th time. What can i do.

Profile photo of wale
    wale
    Participant

There are certain conditions that must be met to qualify for Google Adsense.

If you are lacking in one or more, Google might not approve your site for AdSense.

To get your site approved for Google Adsense, ensure you do the following:

1) Write Quality Content

2) I advice that you have at least 30 unique blog post.

3) Your site should be well-designed and easy to navigate

4) Ensure there is a Privacy Policy, About Us, and Contact Us page

5) Have at least 20-50 unique visitors, especially on the page that you place your Adsense code

6) Apply with a top-level domain like .com, .net, .org, .ng, etc.

7) Also submit your website to search engines for easy indexing

Odanye Hezekiah
    Keymaster

I remember when I first applied for Adsense. The huge disappointment after I was rejected over and over again. And the joy after I finally got approved. I probably applied about 12 times.

I learnt some lessons along the way:

1) There is no hard and fast rule. What worked for some people might not work for you. about the number of posts you need for AdSense approval. The general consensus is that on an average you need atleast 30 quality posts before AdSense approves your account.

2) Keep making your blog better, then reapply. Someday your blog/website will be good enough.about the number of posts you need for AdSense approval. The general consensus is that on an average you need atleast 30 quality posts before AdSense approves your account.

3) Focus less on Adsense and worry more about creating quality content for your readers.about the number of posts you need for AdSense approval. The general consensus is that on an average you need atleast 30 quality posts before AdSense approves your account.

Here are some tips that can also be useful:
    1.) Write high quality contents.
    2.) Make sure your site is search engine friendly.
    3.) Have sufficient contents or posts.
    4.) It is even better if your blog domain is at least 6 months old.
    5.) Be serious to choose content images.
    6.) Don’t have Adsense prohibited content:

If you follow all the above mentioned tips, you are most likely to get your Adsense application approval. Best of luck.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.