How To Write A Review
To write a review:
- Click the Write A Review button on the navigation bar or the main content of the home page.
- Find the place you’d like to review:
- If appropriate, first narrow your search to hotels, hairdressers, restaurants, or doctors etc.
- Search for and select place you want to review. Use the format “[Place name] [Location]” for best results.
- You can also write the exact name of the business to locate your search.
- Note: If you can’t find the place you are looking for, we may not list it yet. Find the link on “How To Add a Business” and follow the instructions.
- Fill in the Write a Review form. Make sure to include your rating, title, review text, date of transaction, and any optional information you wish to include, such as a photo or amenities experienced.
- Certify that your review is based on a genuine customer experience by selecting the “Trust Me” check box, and press the Submit your review button!
After you submit your review, you will see the review title in the review page of your profile, and it may be marked pending. Your review will be processed in a few business days.
How To Add A Business
If we don’t have the business name, place or person you’re looking for, tell us about it! You can request a listing in a couple of different ways.
- Use the “Add a Business” tab in the navigation menu and follow the instructions.
- Make sure you state if you are an associate , the business owner or a customer.
- Fill the form and submit.
Note: By stating that you are a customer, you will enable the business owner claim is business page and respond to reviews.
How To Find What You Need
Simple! This can be achieved in two ways.
- Simply click on the “Find what you need” tab in the main navigation bar and you see a list of drop down menu. Select your need and a new page will open showing a list of businesses, places or persons according to their distance from your current location. Isn’t that awesome?
- Otherwise, enter your need in the search bar on the home page and don’t forget to type your location. Then click search and watch the result unfold.
Ask An Expert
Have you got a question in mind? Let’s say:
- Where can I find spare parts for my car? or
- Is it a must I vomit when I get pregnant? or
- How do I plan a successful wedding without spending too much? or
- Why do the wall in my building get wet at the base after heavy rainfall?
Now, the “Ask an Expert” tab is the place to ask your questions.
Click the tab to enter the section. Then search for the category to which your question belongs after which you type your question and submit.
Using The Trust Forum and Community
The forums are friendly, interactive discussion areas where members can ask for and share their opinions, advice and experiences as Nigerians, customers and business owners. You can get a lot of great advice in the forums, but keep in mind that you should use your best judgement to evaluate information and advice from other members.
Anyone can view the TrustOrRun forums, but to post a new topic or reply to a post, you’ll need to create an account. Please note that members may only use one account with one screen name.
Please keep in mind:
- Most of our forums are are dedicated to broader topics.
- Forums are not the place to make allegations of fraud or suspicious contributions regarding a specific person or property on TrustOrRun.
- Postings must be Family-friend; authentic and original and non-threatening.
The forums are also not the appropriate venue for reviews. To add a review about a place you’ve been, use our Write A Review.