Who We Are
The Neighbourhood Newspaper is a colourful newspaper published by NATIVITY COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY LIMITED, a company fully registered in Nigeria. We are a quality, regional newspaper with credible and dependable information. Not beholden to any interest group, loyalty is to the people.
To be Nigeria’s newspaper of first choice among discerning readers.
* To provide the general public with information they need to be free and self-governing in a democratic society.
* To vigorously champion a return to fundamental principles of federalism, believing that it is the arrangement that can best advance the multifarious interests of citizens in a country of many nations and faiths such as Nigeria.
* To serve as an independent monitor of power and hold those entrusted with its exercise accountable.
Our Cardinal Principles
• Market Economy
Our Target Audience
• Business and political elite.
• The affluent, the educated, those in leadership positions in all spheres of life; the upwardly mobile, policy makers.
• Those in the B & A segments of the society.
• Business and Economy
• Public Policies
• The Democratic Process and Institutions of Democracy
• Arts, Culture & Tourism
• Fashion & Lifestyle
• World Affairs
• Education, Health, Law
• Commentaries/Literary Discourses
The Strength of THE NEIGHBOURHOOD:
The 3rd most read newspaper in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria according to a 2013 survey by major retail vendors’ association in the region, Rivers State in particular.
The most regional newspaper with very strong presence in all the South South geo-political zones.
The highest circulating newspaper in Port Harcourt
The first on the newsstands nationwide.
An authoritative newspaper in the forefront of breaking major news and reporting well-researched exclusive stories.
Parades a galaxy of brilliant and perceptive columnists daily: the best collection in the industry
Compact layout and colourful pages.
Unique style of reporting and writing: elevated language, concise – yet detailed analysis, and clarity of thought.
Strong subscription base in Lagos guarantees the paper on the tables of vital discerning readers.
Have the most colourful, well-laid-out pagination in the Niger Delta region with outstanding high resolution photos