Cipla is proud to announce the launch of Cipla Nutrition.
The enactment of the Consumer Protection Act in South Africa will hopefully result in tighter controls and regulation on manufacturers of sports nutrition and supplements. Cipla therefore identified the opportunity to develop and bring to the market a quality range of sport supplements at an affordable price, under the brand “CN” or Cipla Nutrition.
Besides the price sensitive consumer, Cipla Nutrition hope to also attract the more educated consumer, many of whom exclusively use imported brands due to quality concerns of local brands.
Cipla has spent 24 months on R&D has now launched the complete phase 1 range of products and is able to make the following quality and differentiating claims:
• All products are pharmaceutically formulated, approved and manufactured
• Mostly unique formulations consisting of the newest technology
• Only the best quality raw materials are used
• Competitively priced – mostly cheaper than the market leaders
• All products are WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) safe
• Manufactured in a MCC licensed facility
• Manufactured in a cGMP approved facility
• Manufactured in a Halaal approved facility
• All products are suitable for males and females
• Uncluttered product labels that is easy to understand
• Striking packaging worthy to compete with the best in the world
The Cipla Nutrition range is divided into 3 distinct categories.
• Essential Series – aimed at the lifestyle market consisting of products that can be taken by all types of athletes and non-athletes.
• Elite Series – aimed at the more serious and professional athlete, including general fitness, team sports, weight training and endurance sports.
• Weight Management Series – aimed at those individuals seeking to lose weight.