The Placecol Skin Care Clinic brand is proudly part of the Imbalie Beauty group. We share in the Imbalie Beauty Group Vision to be the largest and most desirable beauty franchise group. We actively work at the Imbalie Beauty Group Mission to make a positive change in the world through self-improvement and self-empowerment, and by increasing the self-esteem of our customers.
Our first Placecol Skin Care Clinic was opened in December 2003. Clients visit Placecol Skin Care Clinics to improve the appearance of their skin and receive treatments for anything from problem skin to anti-ageing prevention.
Placecol Skin Care Clinics have been elevated and are known to offer effective beauty treatments that offer visible results.
Over the last four years the Placecol group has made great strides in its offering. We have accomplished the following:
- Elle Beauty Award 2016 – Placecol Illuminé Firming Masque
- FASA Franchisee of the Year – Madelein van Staden Placecol Elarduspark, Doringkloof and Watermeyer
- Women & Home Best in Beauty 2016: Placecol Optimum Hydro Mask / BIOEFFECT EGF Serum
- Pretoria Readers’ Choice Awards 2015: best Pampering and Beauty Product.
- Beeld reader’s choice: number 1 preferred Beauty Salon
- BIOEFFECT EGF EYE SERUM won a Marie Claire SA PRIX D’EXCELLENCE DE LA BEAUTÉ 2015 award for the BEST CARE PRODUCT.
- Woman & Home – Best in Beauty 2014: Placecol Uplifting Cream won in the Best Targe
RehabMatters is a multi-disciplinary out-patient rehabilitation centre catering for the therapy Read more [...]
Stewart Physiotherapy is a sport, spinal and orthopaedic rehabilitation practice. We aim to Read more [...]
3M Medical South Africa is truly on a mission to help reduce healthcare-associated infections. Read more [...]