70 Random Funny Questions To Ask a Guy Or Lady
Are you in need of random questions to get to know someone?
Or you simply want a list of funny questions to ask on a date?
You are not alone. We all need to sound cool when meeting people for the first time. And it is essential that we are prepared to dazzle them.
Also, having funny things to say to your date will change the conversation from boring interview period, to a fun and playful time with you.
You need a strong tone of humor to make these questions work out. A little bit of practice won’t hurt.
Ask these funny questions from a guy or lady to lighten up the mood and change an ordinary moment to an amazing experience.
Here are the funny questions to ask:
funny questions to ask
1. If you could give your best friend a tattoo in their sleep, what would you ink them with?
2. If you knew you could get away with it, would you moon the president?
3. Do you think Captain Planet would make a good drinking buddy?
4. Would you rather be a therapist and have Woody Allen for a patient or have Woody Allen as a therapist?
5. What do you think Smurfs mean when they say they are feeling blue?
6. Do you think Shakespeare would have written all those plays if he knew that hundreds of years later they would be used to torture teenagers?
7. Do you think the world would be more fun if everyone always wore hats?
8. Have you ever been arrested?
9. If you could wedgie any historical figure, who would you pick?
10. Did you ever wonder if crop circles aren’t just alien graffiti?
11. Did you ever think that if all your friends were jumping off a bridge, there must be something really cool at the bottom?
12. If you were going to rob a bank, what sort of disguise would you wear?
13. Have you ever wondered what Roadrunner would taste like?
14. Why do you think they don’t make fake toenails?
15. Would you ever keep a hippie as a pet?
16. If you could invite five people from history to have dinner with, who would they be and why?
17.What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
18.What would you do if you didn’t have to work?
19. You wouldn’t be caught dead where?
20. What is your favorite bumper sticker?
21. Was there ever a time you were frightened for your life?
21. What was your favorite childhood injury?
22. What do you dream about at night?
23. Which exotic country would you like to visit and what would you do there?
24. If your house was on fire and you could only grab 3 items from it, what would they be?
25. What is your least favorite office chore?
26. Have you ever won a trophy? If so, what for?
27. What is the worst habit your boss has? Best habit?
28. Do you have any phobias? What are they?
29. Who is your favorite dead politician?
30. Who is the worst actor in Hollywood?
31. Why is Greenland made of ice and Iceland made of green grass?
32. Does a lighting rod on a church show a lack of faith?
33. Do fish get thirsty?
34. How come wrong numbers are never busy?
35. Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
36. If you were an animal, what would it be and why?
37. If you were a cartoon character, which one would you be?
38. Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? Who?
39. Do you prefer mountains or beaches?
40. If you knew you were about to have one last meal, what would it be?
41. If reincarnation existed, whom would you most want to be reborn as?
42. If a genie gave you three wishes, what would they be?
43. If you were invisible, what would be the first thing you did?
44. WHAT WILL YOU EAT? Rather what I can get for you
45. What color is a chameleon on a plaid shirt?
46. If all the nations in the world are in debt, who’s got all the money?
47. Why do some directions for medicine read, “Only apply to infected area” – where else would you apply it?
48. Why is it when you transport something by car it’s called a shipment but when you transport by ship it’s called cargo?
49. How come you never read about a psychic winning the lottery?
50. Is it really necessary for the Postal Department to print the words, “Post Office will not deliver without postage” on your package?
51. Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the expected?
52. If everything you say is a lie, are you telling the truth, or lying?
53. If we’re closer to death every day of our lives, is time really on our side?
54. Why do some products state, “Not recommended for children over 12 years of age” – aren’t people over 12 years of age teenagers?
55. Why do they call the airport a terminal if flying is supposed to be safe?
56. Why is bra singular and panties plural?
57. Why is the man who handles all your money called a broker?
58. Why isn’t the word, phonetic – spelled the way it sounds?
59. Did Adam and Eve have navels?
60. Does anyone ever vanish with a trace?
61. Would you rather slurp a gallon of ketchup or a gallon of mustard?
62. Would you rather be addicted to donuts or addicted to drugs?
63. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator full of three fat men with bad breath or three dogs soaked in mud?
64. Can I stand here or is this area of the floor taken?
65. Do you think Tony the Tiger is sexy?
66. What’s your favorite domestic animal?
67. If you were alone in a forest, how would you feel?
68. If you were in a white room surrounded by people dressed in white, what kind of emotions do you feel?
69. When I called, did you miss me?
70. Which bad habits of other people drive you crazy?
You might also like: