Contribute Your Best Work
Then you are welcome with open hands.
But before you submit a guest post at TrustOrRun, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
How can you become a TrustOrRun contributor?
1) Articles are typically 800 – 2,500 words and should be relevant to our audience of entrepreneurs, marketers, startup enthusiast, bloggers, & product consumers in general.
2) The TrustOrRun Editorial Board will review it and a response will usually be sent within a few days.
3) For consistency with other material on the site, we may suggest edits.
4) Unless specifically noted, materials on the website will not expire.
5) Duplicate content will be rejected. We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts
Our philosophy is to publish material that is timely, relevant and actionable. (Particularly articles that solve a problem or more for the consumers. e.g. How-to articles, Tips, Product reviews, infographics, product description, etc)
The article should always answer the question: “Is this a learning opportunity for the customers/consumers, business owner or the community in general?”
Direct vendor pitches will not be accepted, but we will review case studies and articles written about industry problems that a particular solution will solve.
The question to answer is: “Is it a solution to a problem faced consumer, startup, blogger, marketer or senior executive at a company?”
How to submit your article:
Send your post idea and articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your idea/post is approved, we will publish your post.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at TrustOrRun, do let us know via the contact form.
Thanks for showing interest.