Win N10,000,000 In The Maltina DanceHall Season 9
Enter The Maltina Dancehall Competition
Over the years, Maltina Dance All has traveled across the country to Lagos, Benin, Enugu, Jos, Abuja and Owerri, in search of dancers who represent the best in Nigeria with fun and excitement.
Now anyone, anywhere at any time can record a short video of themselves, upload for online auditioning and get a chance to be on national TV with their families for the Maltina Dance All show!
You, your family & friends too can be part of the MDA excitement this year
1. Watch the guide video to have a clear understanding of the expected video outcome to be submitted..
2. Download the Maltina theme song.
3. Record a video of you and your friend dancing to the downloaded theme song.
4. Fill in the entry form.
5. Upload your dance video and submit.
By submitting Contestant(s) audition video, User agrees that any exploitation of Contestant(s) appearance in the audition video may be edited, cut, rearranged, adapted, dubbed or otherwise revised, if applicable, by the Production Team in connection with the Program and exposed on any media – Online, TV, Press, Outdoor and BTL, and that any such use will not entitle User or Contestant(s) to receive any wages, benefits, fees or other compensation.
1. All fields must be entered correctly.
2. Applicants must use the Maltina theme song in recorded video.
3. Submission of an entry is taken as acceptance of the Competition Rules and the Terms and Conditions.
4. Top liked videos will stand a better chance of being selected for the next stage of the competition.
*Note: This does not guarantee automatic selection but only increases the chance of being selected for the next stage Audition Videos should be submitted at www.maltinadanceall.tv between 12:00 a.m. on August 3, 2016 and 11:59 p.m. on August 19, 2016. Audition Videos will NOT be accepted after 11:59 p.m. on August 19, 2016.
1. Originality: Dancer(s) must have a unique style
2. Uniqueness: Dancer(s) must have an element that stands him/her out
3. Versatility: Dancer(s) must display a wide vocabulary of steps
4. Surprise element: Dancer(s) must unleash something out of the box during the performance. i.e Unpredictable
5. Musicality: Dancer(s) must engage quick response to rhythmic changes / changes in rhythm.
6. Technique and Delivery: Dancer(s) body movements must be precise. Exhibiting confidence in delivery.
7. Entertainment: Dancer(s) must have Fun. Routine must not look like hard work.
Each uploaded video will be prescreened to ensure that it does not include or depict any sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (for example, relating to murder, weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (for example, underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane or harassing content.
You might also like: