Win N500,000 In The Future Reality Idea Challenge 2016
WIN N500,000 IN THE FUTURE READY IDEA CHALLENGE 2016.
The Future Ready Challenge is offering awards to any bright idea by Eight teams of University undergraduates from Nigeria. The task is to identify and define any problem within the tertiary institution in Nigeria and create a proposed technology solution in solving this problem.
– Applicants ideas must clearly address the problem statement.
– Competitors must be in teams of 2 and must be undergraduates from the same institution.
– Applicants ideas must have social and commercial potential.
– Competitors must present a functional technology prototype of their solution.
– The winning idea must be audacious, disruptive and innovative.
Applicants are advised to visit this LINK to apply.
– Register as a team of two students from the same school.
– Make a two minutes video pitching your idea in the format provided in the pdf document.
– Submit entries on or before 5th August 2016
– Shortlisted teams will be announced on the 25th of August
– Develop solutions based on given rules and criteria.
– Shortlisted teams are invited on an all expense paid trip to the 2016 FRC to make final presentations of their ideas based on new criteria provided after shortlisting.
– After which winners will be announced.
Application deadline for this challenge is on 5th August 2016.
You might also like: