Course Title: SEO Training For Beginners: How To Get 1,000 Daily Visitors?
Course Description: Let me show you how to get high ranking in searches by learning the basics of search engine optimization. It’s so SEO!
In this course, I show you how I get 1,000 visitors a day – that’s a third of a million people a year. And it’s not the mythical ‘hits’ that some people boast about. These are real live humans.
And I did all the search engine optimization myself. I don’t pretend to be an SEO guru. In fact, I am not, but I realized some time ago that your rankings in Google searches are too valuable to entrust to others. There’s no need to spend a fortune with SEO companies when you can achieve astounding results yourself – without any technical expertise. After all, no one knows your business like you do, and no one can be as highly motivated.
There’s no need to spend a fortune with SEO companies when you can achieve astounding results yourself – without any technical expertise. After all, no one knows your business like you do, and no one can be as highly motivated.
A jargon-free zone
We start very gently, taking a bite at a time
Every search engine optimization term is explained, so they are easy to understand. The rest is pure layman’s language. Each lesson introduces a new concept and there are pictures and videos whenever necessary.
- WARNING: If you are already proficient at SEO, this course is NOT for you. It’s not for ‘techies’, so you will be disappointed and frustrated. It is intended for people like me, too occupied running my business to want to get down to the minutia. I just want top ratings – and that’s what I get.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Introduction to SEO
- Learn to think like Google thinks
- How to design your web for SEO
- How to get a quick win with a new website.
- Understanding keywords/phrases
- Keyword strategy
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Local SEO
- WordPress SEO
What is the target audience?
- Anyone starting up in business – especially companies offering a service (designers, web developers, freelancers)
- Anyone building a new website.
- Anyone with an underperforming website.
- Anyone wanting hundreds of new visitors a day, but doesn’t want the hassle of technicalities.
- Web designers who would like to differentiate themselves by really understanding how Google thinks.
Anyone who wants to be in control of their site’s destiny.
I hope you find what you want in the cause of this training. Have a wonderful learning experience.