- July 12, 2016 at 7:31 pm #5924
World Bank Scholarship For Female Entrepreneurs in Nigeria
The World Bank is awarding Scholarship to Female Entrepreneurs in Nigeria to learn at the Enterprise Development Centre.
The Enterprise Development Centre, Pan- Atlantic University in collaboration with The World Bank will
- Provide practical Business Education through a blended learning approach (online and in- class training)
- Help strengthen Female Entrepreneurs network
- Offer Mentoring
- Create linkages between financial institutions and Female Entrepreneurs.
Selection criteria will be as follows:
A. Company must be owned / managed by a woman
B. Should be a functional business (at least 6 months in operation)
C. The Enterprise must have high growth potential
D. High local content will be an advantage
Step 1 – Check Your Eligibility
Check that you are qualified to apply. See the selection criteria.
Step 2 – Register
Click here to register if you have not already done so
You will receive a confirmation email from “Women X” with all the details you will need to log in.
Step 3 – Complete Application
Once you have successfully registered, log in and click the “Start Application” button on the Start Application Tab on this page. To return to your application, click the “save and continue” button and come back to it at any time. Once you are done with your application, click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form to send it to us.
Step 4 – Keep Informed
After the closing date you will be notified if you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the competition. Constantly check the Women X Programme homepage for regular updates.
To be eligible for this program you need to:
1. Own a business in Nigeria.
2. Operate a business in a high-growth sector.
3. Business must be owned/managed by a woman.
4. Should be a functional business (at least 6 months in operation).
To apply, please follow step 2 and 3 above
The deadline for application is July 31, 2016. Selection process will start in July 2016
For questions, please contact Adeola on 08174583169 or send a mail to [email protected]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.