- June 18, 2016 at 1:51 am #5735
How long does it take to rank on Google and finally reach a top position?June 18, 2016 at 2:12 am #5736
There is no timetable for ranking of websites on search engines.
However, according to popular opinion, it takes about three to six months to rank on Google.
However, this depends on a lot of factors, including:
- Keyword competition: It is easier to build ranking using low competition keywords. This is even more important for new websites. It is quite difficult to rank for popular keywords and that’s why you are encouraged to use long tail keywords.
- Content quality: Content is king. Quality content will get you ranking on Google.
- Domain age: For you to build trust, you must be around for at least six months. Domain age greater than six months old have a tendency to rank higher.
- SEO technique: On Page and Off page SEO play a main role not only for ranking website but also on how much time it will take to rank.
- Content accumulation: How often you publish new content is more important. The more you publish, the faster it gets indexed. If you have a steady schedule 2-3 times per week then most probably your content will get indexed almost immediately.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.