July 3, 2016 at 9:16 pm #5850
Hi, guys. I need help on how to make money in Nigeria. ThanksJuly 3, 2016 at 9:30 pm #5851
Buying and selling real products is one sure way to make money in Nigeria.
There are two options to consider. You can choose to be a retailer or sell your own products.
You need some capital, but this is not always the case.
Get a product that is in demand in your locality and sell to them.
People are spending much on electronics this days, so consider this. The good thing is that you dont need a physical store/shop. Open a virtual store on Konga or Jumia Nigeria and start making your money. Best of luck.July 3, 2016 at 9:40 pm #5852
It all starts with an idea.
You can’t create a business if you don’t have an idea. Think about your idea and turn it into a business. You need to be active and go beyond the thinking phase.
Ask yourself who needs my product, is the business sustainable (i.e. repeat customers), can it eventually expand with other products and who will I sell to. The answers to these questions will help you create a business plan. From there, proceed to validate your idea. Then raise capital. Start small. You need one million naira. Your business will grow if you remain focused.July 3, 2016 at 9:48 pm #5853
Make money online using Affiliate Marketing.
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.
This is arguably one of the most Lucrative online business anyone could venture into here in Nigeria.
In most cases you don’t even need money to be an affiliate marketer. Your laptop or even a website will do the job.
Here is a list of Nigerian Websites that offer this service:
— whogohost.com and many other hosting companies
–Kaymu.com.ngJuly 3, 2016 at 10:18 pm #5854
There’s a number of things you can do:
October 2, 2016 at 6:30 pm #6997
- Study a professional course like chemical engineering, medicine, accounting, etc. Then land a job in a multinational company and start making your money. This id hard but not impossible.
- Start a business. Entrepreneurship is the reigning thing in Nigeria. There are so many business ideas that can bring in money. Read this post for some: 24 Business Ideas That Can Change Your Life Forever
- Online betting: This is another way to go if you have no issues with luck. This is not a business plan but a lot of people make money from betting in Nigeria.
- Take part in promos and competitions that offer cash rewards. It doesn’t always work but some people have hit their jackpots.
- Networking and multi level marketing platforms. This could be tedious but if you dont mind the pain, why not? My advice is to be among the first set of marketers before whatever platform you choose becomes saturated.
- Inherit your parent’s properties. You might have to wait for them to die, though. Cheap, but still works.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.