July 3, 2016 at 11:04 pm #5856
How can I make some quick money online within a period of 3-6 months?July 6, 2016 at 3:27 pm #5877
There are a lot of ways for you to earn online, but I cant make a judgement on how fast it will happen.
But with hard work, persistence and focus, you can achieve this in record time.
Here are some recommendations:
1 Join Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is one way to go when you want to make quick bucks.
You earn commission for every successful referral. All you should do is to promote the products, and bring the customers to the companies. The more sales, the more commission you will get. You can search for Jumia, Amazon, Konga, Dealsdey, Share A Sale, Commission Junction, and so many others.
You can make money by setting up your own blog. This can be done in less than 4hrs using popular platforms like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
Then write a lot of rich and useful contents that will drive traffic to your site.
Then signup for Google Adsense and any other ad display program.
Find the FB groups relevant to your article, and promote your articles there.
With time, your traffic generates revenue and you can earn minimum $5 daily.July 6, 2016 at 3:53 pm #5879
Earning money through blogs is not as easy as it sounds. Many people make money online by teaching others how to make money.
This is not to discourage you, but f you are ready, then here are some ways to earn money through your blog:
Advertisements – You can display ads alongside your blog posts. But it doesn’t work very well for small blogs that get a low amount of visitors.
Affiliate Marketing – Marketing affiliate products on your blog is a great way to earn money. It can make you thousands of dollars every other week. If you don’t mind spending extra money to promote your affiliate sites on social media, then traffic shouldn’t be a problem.
Sponsored Posts – Writing Sponsored Posts is another great way of earning money. This includes writing reviews for new products like electronic gadgets, household items,etc. But your blog needs to be popular or no one will approach you to write a sponsored post.
Sell Your Own Product – Selling your own product is the best way to earn money through a blog. It gives you complete control and pays you the most. You can sell your own ebooks right from your blog.
Sell Your Services – If you are writing about a topic, you are surely gaining a lot of experience about that topic. Selling a service related to that topic will help you a lot.July 6, 2016 at 4:22 pm #5880
Contrary to popular opinion, it is simple.
1) What useful skills such as web designing, graphic designing, tailoring, AutoCAD, 3d modelling, animation etc. do you possess and can teach to someone else. If you don’t have, learn. There are millions of free tutorials about anything which you want to learn on the internet. When you are proficient, setup your online tutorial centre and start making money.
2) Make something good using the skills or knowledge you possess. You can even start your own internet firm.
3) Work as a freelancer. Join any freelance website and showcase your skills. If your English is sound, then write articles or anything you like and make some serious cash from it.
4) Join Fiverr ! Try Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5.
5) Buy unused or available domain names and resell at higher prices. This is called domain flipping. Domain flipping is simply the process of buying domain names at a low price and selling it later at a higher price after increasing its value.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.