Jumia Black Friday 2017 Date, Sales, Offers & Deals In Nigeria
Are you ready for the Jumia Black Friday 2017 sales event in Nigeria? It is going to be awesome.
Jumia Nigeria, the largest online mall in our country, is ready to take over the online shopping arena with another yet amazing Black Friday sales event.
Following the success of Jumia Nigeria Black Friday 2016 in which customers enjoyed up to 85% discount on all items.
These include men and men’ fashion items, women’s fashion items, electronics, Phones and mobile gadgets; it seems Jumia is set to relive this experience.
As always, Jumia has promised to seize every opportunity to offer the best quality products and brands at the best prices in Nigeria.
This time, the Jumia Black Friday Nigeria will deliver on this promise.
Get a host of Jumia Black Friday Deals on supplies from top brands that include Tecno, Innjoo, Binatone, Bata, HP, Dettol, Samsung, Apple, Infinix, Thermocool and more.
Unlock one day at a time and encounter a budget-friendly shopping goodness which allows you to fill your cart to the brim.
What is the date of Jumia Black Friday 2017?
To fully enjoy this event, the Jumia Black Friday 2017 Date in Nigeria has been set to run from 13th of November 2017 until 13th of December 2017.
Yes, 30 days of amazing deals! The same time as other black Friday events in USA, France, Egypt, Ghana & Pakistan.
The 30 days of Black Friday promotional deals will be in all categories including fashion, electronics, phones, computers, home, baby, health, and beauty.
See the calendar of events :
- 14th Of November – Home Appliances – Up to 25% Off
- 15th of November – Kitchen & Groceries – Up to 45% Off
- 16th Of November – Father & Son (Men’s Fashion) – Up to 50% Off
- 17th Of November – Explore New Horizons – Up to 30% Off
- 18th Of November – Laptop Discount – Up to 20% Off
- 19th Of November – Toddler’s Treat (Baby’s Item) – Up to 55% Off
- 20th Of November – Enhance Your Phone (Security)
- 21st Of November – Game & Entertainment (PS4) – Up To 30% off
- 22nd Of November – Smartphone & Tablet Discount (Infinix, Innjoo, TECNO) – Up to 20% Off
- 23th Of November – Mother & Daughter (Women’s Fashion) – Up to 50% Off
- 24th Of November – Beauty & Makeup Items – Up to 30% Off
- 24th November – 12th December: Deals galore
- 13th Of December ( Grand Finale )
What to expect From Jumia Black Friday 2017
Jumia Black Friday will produce the most amazing deals ever seen anywhere in Nigeria.
All I can say is get your laptops, PC’s, tablets and mobile all data ready in a sale that will have you talking for a while; Christmas couldn’t have had such a perfect start.
Buy fashion clothing, mobile phones & Tablets, electronics, home appliances and more at lowest prices ever seen in Nigeria.
Black Friday sales will give you the opportunity to buy iPhone 7 for as low as N100,000; iPad Mini at ₦59,999, Samsung S7 at ₦95,500, PS4 + Fifa 16 CD at N60,000, and so on. Amazing right?
You can pay for these items using your Credit cards( Mastercard/Visa cards) or pay on delivery.
How to enjoy and buy cheaper with Black Friday?
Following last year’s event, the fastest selling products are clothing, followed by the smartphones, and finally home electronics.
To fully enjoy the best:
1) Bookmark this page: www.jumia.com.ng
2) Sleep early and wake up before 12:00 am
3) Click here to get amazing deals.
4) Pay with your MasterCard or Pay on delivery
5) It’s that simple.
Do not miss this opportunity! The Jumia Black Friday sales will be amazing!
BEST JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2017 DEALS
However, to ensure you do not miss these deals, Jumia always schedule the deals and communicate the time slots ahead of the campaign.
While we can’t list all of the available Black Friday deals on Jumia, this section will contain the absolute best deals we’ve found for you.
Now is the right time to buy that item you have been craving for:
- Click Here To Get The Best Deals On Samsung Phones
- Click Here To Get The Best Deals On Infinix Phones
- Click Here To Get The Best Deals On Apple Phones
- Click Here To Get The Best Deals On Large Appliances
- Click Here To Get The Best Deals On Electronic Devices
- Click Here To Get The Best Deals On Blackberry Phones
- Click Here To Get The Best Deals On Tecno Phones
- Click Here To Get The Best Deals On Male Clothes
- Click Here To Get The Best Deals On Female Fashion Items
We’ll be updating this page with all the latest deals over the weekend and there will be even more as we move towards Jumia Black Friday 2017.
You’ll be able to satisfy the needs of all those Christmas gift lists and get presents for all your friends.
JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2017 FLASH SALEs
It is normal for an item on flash sale to go out of stock in less than a minutes. This is why it is called flash sale, it goes in a flash. There will be flash sales during the event.
Jumia is promising up to 30% discount on TVs, Tablets, and Phones, up to 20% discount on Laptops, up to 40% discount on appliances, and the big one, up to 80% discount on fashion.
JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2017 Giveaway
In addition to mouthwatering deals, this year’s Jumia Black Friday features an online giveaway for every customer who spends N10,000 and above.
Lucky customers will win an iPhone 8, a PS4 console, two economy class Etihad tickets and two business class tickets.
Isn’t this year going to be awesome?
FAQ About Black Friday?
Question – What Is Black Friday?
Answer – Black Friday is not a Nigerian or an African concept. It’s a foreign event.
The Day After Thanksgiving (Friday) is known as Black Friday. Meaning that Thanksgiving is usually on Thursday (This does not apply to us in Nigeria).
This also is unofficially or officially start of holiday shopping season.
Almost all stores come out with Doorbuster Sales with the early bird special to attract consumers to their stores.
In the past, Black Friday was a one-day event. But things have changed. Black Friday is no more a one-day event.
Jumia Black Friday Sales usually starts way before Friday and it is not surprising to see Black Friday sale lasting a whole week.
Question – Why is it called Black Friday?
Answer – Closest reason as to why it is known as Black Friday is given in Wikipedia – “Many retailers report some of their highest profits on Black Friday.
The black portion of the name, “Black Friday” relates to businesses recording their losses in red ink and gains in black.
This tradition lives on in modern accounting software, hence the name.” The term Black Friday got traction with the Internet.
Deals websites like DealsOfAmerica.com started to highlight “Black Friday sales” from 2003 and the retailers picked it up.
Essentially, Black Friday is an Internet term. Prior to it, people used to refer the sales as ‘Day after Thanksgiving Sale’ or some variation of it.
Question – So When is Black Friday?
Answer – Friday, November 24th, 2017
Jumia Black Friday History
Jumia is the largest online store in Africa and it was established in 2012. Its top competitor in Nigeria, Konga, was founded about the same time.
Its online stores operate in Nigeria, Angola, Uganda, Cameroon, Ghana, Morocco, Egypt, etc.
The first widely acclaimed Jumia Black Friday took place in November 2015 and it was a huge success.
The following year, 2016, Jumia recorded over 295k in total black Friday sales with total volume reaching a staggering N7,000,000,000.
The website was visited by over 2.5m people and it recorded well over 7 million page views.
|Jumia Black Friday 2017||November 24, 2017|
|Jumia Black Friday 2016||November 25, 2016|
|Jumia Black Friday 2015||November 27, 2015|
|Jumia Black Friday 2014||November 28, 2014|
|Jumia Black Friday 2013||November 29, 2013|
|Jumia Black Friday 2012||November 23, 2012|
Jumia Black Friday 2017 will kick off on November 15, 2017, and it’s expected t be the most successful sales event ever witnessed in Nigeria.
JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY 2017: Tips for shopping
Here’s our Black Friday survival guide so you can grab a bargain and not end up disappointed.
1) Be organized and do your research: You have to be organized to get the best deals.
Visit Jumia beforehand and do a bit of pre-shopping investigation to ensure you know how the website is structured – categories, sorting, checking out, payment procedures, e.t.c
Prior research also gives you a chance to compare prices of the items you really want between the different stores that will be offering them on discount.
2) Spend money carefully: Plan what you want to buy. Then browse the site to find the best deal available.
Draft a list of items you will like to purchase by making a scale of preference of what you need.
Then Narrow down your list to be precise on what you want to buy. You don’t want to empty your account on black Friday. Or do you?
3) Don’t always believe the seller: Be careful of sellers who are out to deceive you that you are getting a discount. They put a ridiculous price on items and claim to provide a discount.
That’s why you need to carry out a prior research of prices.
4) Capitalize on flash sale deals as they are the best deals you can get. Jumia offers extremely great deals that are soon closed due to the sheer number of buyers. Don’t miss the flash sales.
5) Make sure you have a good internet connection so that you don’t miss flash sales.
6) Visit Jumia site early: Visit 30 minutes before the events start by 12 am when most of the bumper deals are revealed.
7) Utilize Jumia mobile app: Jumia offers certain hot deals exclusively to their app subscribers as well as unique voucher codes, and so, using their app offers the user a wider shopping spectrum and gives a unique advantage.
How to Make Money From Black Friday Deals
Do you know that some goods that you purchase mid year were gotten at cheaper prices some months ago.
A lot of business minded people take the chance to make gain on black Friday.
It’s common knowledge that most products are sold at more than half the normal price during this period.
What these ones do is that they buy products in bulk and then resell at the normal prices, when the event is over.
For instance, let’s assume that the current price of iPhone 6 is #120,000, but you get a deal of #60,000 on black Friday. That’s a massive 50% (#60,000) discount.
Now let’s go on to assume that you were able to secure 5 units of the gadget at a total cost of #300,000.
Total Cost Of Purchase On Black Friday: 5 x #60,000 = #300,000
You then resell them at the normal price of #120,000 after the event:
After Black Friday: 5 x #120,000 = #600,000
Now Let’s Calculate your profit:
#600,000 – #300,000 = #300,000
That’s cool! Right?