- About UsBank Of Industry, NigeriaPlace Description:
The Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) is Nigeria’s oldest, largest and most successful development financing institution. It was reconstructed in 2001 out of the Nigerian Industrial Development Bank (NIDB) Limited, which was incorporated in 1964. The bank took off in 1964 with an authorized share capital of 2 million (GBP).
The International Finance Corporation which produced its pioneer Chief Executive held 75% of its equity along with a number of domestic and foreign private investors. Although the bank’s authorized share capital was initially set at N50 billion in the wake of NIDB’s reconstruction into BOI in 2001, it has been increased to 250 billion in order to put the bank in a better position to address the nation’s rising economic profile in line with its mandate.
Following a successful institutional, operational and financial restructuring programme embarked upon in 2002, the bank has transformed into an efficient, focused and profitable institution that is well placed to effectively carry out its primary mandate of providing long term financing to the industrial sector of the Nigerian economy.
◾BOI’s vision is to be a leading self-sustaining Development Finance Institution, operating under sound management and banking principles that would promote the emergence and development of a virile competitive industrial sector in Nigeria.
◾The core mandate of Bank of Industry (BOI) is to provide financial assistance for the establishment of large, medium and small projects; as well as expansion, diversification and modernization of existing enterprises; and rehabilitation of ailing industries.
◾The bank’s mission is to transform Nigeria’s industrial sector and integrate it into the global economy by providing financial and business support services to existing and new industries to attain modern capabilities to produce goods that are competitive in both domestic and external markets.
◾Clear delineation of the role and responsibility of the Shareholders, the Board and the Management
◾Full compliance with the requirements of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA) through; ◾maintenance of proper accounting records,
◾applicable accounting standards are followed,
◾suitable accounting policies are adopted and consistently applied
◾Institution of internal control procedures to safeguard assets and to prevent and detect fraud or other irregularities
- ContactBOI HOUSE, 23 MARINA
NigeriaPhone: +234-12705070Time: 8.00am to 4 pm monday-fridayEmail:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Similar Businesses
- At Wema Bank, we cherish the value of relationships and you have been a critical part of our resilience & successes for over 60 years. Every interaction with you helps us serve you better. For more information, kindly log on to www.wemabank.com Read more...
- ou are guaranteed the best in luxury hospitality services at BENI HOTELS. Located within the prime business district of Lagos Islands’ Marina, it is the ideal choice for the business traveler or holidaying tourist in Lagos state. The hotel houses an impressive 100 guest bedrooms in MINI STANDARD, STANDARD, DELUXE AND EXECUTIVE ROOM classes for long and short stay guest. Read more...
- Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate is designed as an exclusive, secure and serene haven located some 25 minutes outside the bustling business centre of Lagos. Homeowners will enjoy the security and freedom that a gated community brings, as well as the luxury of living on a pristine 18-hole golf course, complete with clubhouse. Choose to stay, and play at Read more...
- Moonway Hotel is a premier luxury accommodation strategically located in a choice area in Victoria Island, Lagos State of Nigeria, the commercial hub of Nigerian Business landscape, advantage of serene and tranquil atmosphere in addition to close proximity to the busy Lagos metropolis and its other attractions. The hotel is 5 minutes away from scenic natural beaches, shopping mall, myriad Read more...
For Business Owners
What You Should Know
TrustOrRun is an online platform for consumers and entrepreneurs alike.
Discover businesses, make purchase decisions, submit your guest posts, advertise your business, and above all else, have fun.