- About UsLaptop Repair SpecialistPlace Description:
Motherboard Level Repair
* Level 1 – DC Jack/Fuse Replacement
* Level 2 – Power IC Replacement (6-12 pin ICs)
* Level 3 – Controller IC Replacement (200-400 pin ICs)
* Level 4 – BGA Rework Reflow (Northbridge / Southbridge / Graphics Chips)
* Level 5 – BGA Reballing
DC Jack Repair
* Your laptop battery will not charge
* Wobbly DC Jack Power Connector
* Intermittent Battery charging
* Screen Dims and brightens often
* When power supply moved laptop turns off
* The charging light may not illuminate.
* A burning smell coming from the DC Jack
* No Power
Dim Screen Display
* Faint Windows Logo
* Turns on and Windows Login Sound is Present but nothing on screen
* Blank Screen
* Turns off after a while
* Not turning ON
* Not charging battery
* Power supply light blinking when inserted
* Battery does not charge even though a new battery has been purchased
* Battery does no
- ContactNo. 7, Lebanon Street, CFAO Building, Vita-Foam Shop, Opp. Stabic IBTC Bank, Dugbe,
NigeriaPhone: +2348098283881Time: 8.00am to 5 pm every dayEmail:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Similar Businesses
- WriteHouse Collective is a social enterprise initiative working to nurture and deepen growth in Nigeria’s creative industry by engineering new and innovative media platforms for the development of literature, arts and culture. We organise and manage Artmosphere a monthly platform that promotes creative expressions in poetry, music and the arts. We provide editorial and author management services; facilitate creative knowledge-exchange Read more...
For Business Owners
What You Should Know
TrustOrRun is an online platform for consumers and entrepreneurs alike.
Discover businesses, make purchase decisions, submit your guest posts, advertise your business, and above all else, have fun.