- About UsOld Tennent Presbyterian ChurchPlace Description:
The Old Tennent Cemetery is located on the same property. It is managed by the Old Tennent Cemetery Association. The church itself is a historic Revolutionary War site. Patriots fought and won victory over the British close by, in the Battle of Monmouth. The church building was used as a temporary hospital for wounded soldiers.
- Contact64 Church Ln
United StatesPhone: 732-446-6299Email:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Similar Businesses
- HB Thompson Group is New Jersey’s premier green construction and architecture services firm, helping clients successfully design and build state-of-the art facilities. HB Thompson Group isn’t just an architect, we integrate cutting-edge design with modern construction techniques, ensuring that projects solve real-world challenges and building requirements. The result is an environment true to design specifications, delivered on time, on budget, Read more...
- When the mission is to keep key people safe and secure, Christopher DeSarno delivers. Experienced, credentialed, professional available to provide personal security, including in the highest risk environments. Christopher DeSarno can accompany senior executives and their families to the most challenging environments. Christopher DeSarno executive protection services enable clients to carry out their business with confidence and peace of mind. Read more...
- ANSELL GRIMM & AARON, PC and its alumnus have a unique distinction among law firms as they include individuals who have served the community in various capacities; from a Yale Law adjunct professor to a New Jersey State Senate Majority Leader to a justice of the New Jersey Supreme Court to leaders on national and local corporate and non-profit boards Read more...
- With Stem Cell Therapy, patients no longer have to take heavy medication, endure risky surgical procedures or deal with long recovery periods and months of physical therapy. We have helped numerous patients throughout New Jersey get their lives back with Stem Cell Therapy – will you be next? Read more...
For Business Owners
What You Should Know
TrustOrRun is an online platform for consumers and entrepreneurs alike.
Discover businesses, make purchase decisions, submit your guest posts, advertise your business, and above all else, have fun.