Place Category: Auto Repair Shops
- About UsAuto Max of OregonPlace Description:
ASE Certified Auto Repair Shop – Auto Max of Oregon conveniently located in Canby, OR and can help as your one stop Auto Service station.
Here at Auto Max Of Oregon, we provide quality and customer service and also follow a strict code of ethics so customers will know up front what to expect when they require auto repair services from us.
- Contact1004 NE 4th Ave
United StatesPhone: 503-266-3246Time: Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pmEmail:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Similar Businesses
- At tree care Beaverton, we provide a list of tree care services including tree removal, pruning, stump grinding, stump removal, along with 24 hour emergency on call service. Our certified arborist can help you asses your tree needs to allow for your tree to grow healthy or be removed safely and efficiently. Read more...
- Neuralearth provides specialized information technology services such as data recovery, information security analysis, enterprise networking, and an entire suite of I.T. services. Take the hassle and cost out of I.T and contact us today Read more...
- Vision8Studio provides group acting classes and workshops, 1-on-1 personal coaching for actors, self-taped auditions filmed in our studio, professionally edited demo reels, pro headshots and attention-grabbing, affordable acting websites. We are also a full-service film studio providing video production, freelance crew, in-house casting services, marketing and graphic design. Not to mention, you can even rent our studio and film equipment Read more...
- Located in Marion County, Keizer Oregon is in the Willamette Valley, located near the Willamette River. Neighboring towns and cities include Salem, Woodburn, Hayesville, and Silverton. Having proper auto insurance is mandatory while driving on Oregon roads such as Interstate 5, and Highway 22. The insurance policy must meet the state minimum liability requirements of 25/50/20. Liability is broken into Read more...